Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 28th, 2016... anybody home?

At this week's meeting, only Nina and I showed up. Herr Kandah gave us soda (Danke Kumpel). I brought a mini magnetic chess set I found in my basement so we played that. It ended up being sort of a stalemate/draw because I tried to prolong her suffering too much and ended up in a situation where she wasn't in check but if she moved her king (her last remaining piece) anywhere, she would have been. C'est la vie. The meeting ended a little early at about 3:45 and for the latter half of the meeting we just talked about the Congress Bundestag Scholarship and Herr Kandah's trip to Japan in 2012. Anyway, the next meeting is Monday, December 5th. Also, the joint meeting with Gamer's club is next Thursday, December 8th, but the location has been changed to Herr Kandah's room (Room 618.)

No comments:

Post a Comment